NCLEX RN (Package Name: com.gwhizmobile.lippincottnclexrn) is developed by Higher Learning Technologies Inc and the latest version of NCLEX RN Lippincott Review 6.06.4574 was updated on December 9, 2019. NCLEX RN Lippincott Review is in the category of Education. You can check all apps from the developer of NCLEX RN Lippincott Review and find 46 alternative apps to NCLEX RN Lippincott Review on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Nursing students love this powerful, easy to use prep tool based on the latest edition of Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX RN. Learn at your own pace, wherever life takes you.
The full version includes:
• 4,600+ practice questions each with a detailed explanation
• 6 Comprehensive Tests
• Full explanation and review of the NCLEX exam
• Study tips to help you create your own, effective study plan
• In-depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
The updated content in this app will help both U.S. and Canadian students to master the NCLEX-RN® licensure examination, with enhanced laboratory values, medication information, and diversity representation.
The practice questions are organized into four major NCLEX RN content areas:
• The Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
• The Nursing Care of Children
• The Nursing Care of Adults with Medical and Surgical Health Problems
• The Nursing Care of Clients with Psychiatric Disorders and Mental Health Problems
The six, comprehensive tests contain a random selection of questions from each of the four main categories. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s RN review gives you the knowledge you need for NCLEX mastery and to begin a rewarding professional career in nursing.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — [email protected]
, or 319-237-7162.