Nautical map (Package Name: nl.anwb.android.anwbwaterkaarten) is developed by Biggerworks and the latest version of Biggerworks Nautical Maps 7.2.3 was updated on September 7, 2021. Biggerworks Nautical Maps is in the category of Travel & Local. You can check all apps from the developer of Biggerworks Nautical Maps and find 418 alternative apps to Biggerworks Nautical Maps on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Biggerworks Nautical Maps is the most complete app on the Dutch waters. With ANWB Almanac 2, water maps, marinas, bridges, locks, route planner, offline use and more. Try now and plan your next trip!
With the Nautical Maps app you have everything you need at hand:
• 4 countries, 1 price: Complete nautical maps of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom
• Consult all information from the paper ANWB Water Almanac 2 with just a few taps in the app
• All current information about marinas, bridges and locks including opening times
• Plan the optimal route between your starting point and destination, including the objects you encounter (beta)
• Show or hide information on the nautical maps to see exactly what you need
• Stay up-to-date with the current navigation reports and obstructions from the Rijkswaterstaat
• More than 200,000 nautical objects (bridges, locks, markings, mooring places and more)
• Locations of more than 4,000 marinas and all details of existing facilities
• Radio silence on the water? No problem! Download the corresponding charts for offline use
• Regular updates and free access to all new features
• Each user account can be used on up to 3 devices at no extra cost
• Free Windows version included with the annual subscription
• Reliable service: We are at your service 7 days a week ([email protected]
How the subscription works:
Nautical Maps is free for the first 7 days. After that, the app only works with a valid subscription. You can purchase the following subscriptions:
• Monthly subscription (€ 12.99)
• Seasonal subscription (3 months for just € 29.99)
• Annual subscription including the free Windows version (€ 42.99)
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: If you purchase a subscription during the free 7-day trial period, the rest of the trial period will expire. Your purchased subscription is not automatically renewed.
Payment methods for subscription
• The subscription will be charged to your Google account
• At Google you can use different payment methods for a subscription, such as PayPal or credit card
Even more boating pleasure with a Nautical Maps account
You can create an account in the app to activate your subscription on a total of 3 devices.
• The file size of the offline map material is very large and you are advised to download it on a stable Wi-Fi connection.
• Prolonged use of GPS in the background can considerably shorten the battery life of your device.
Do you have questions about the app? Please contact our help desk
) or read more on our website (https://www.waterkaarten.app).