iCan (Package Name: com.babyfirst.abcenglish) is developed by BabyFirst and the latest version of iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids 4.0.2 was updated on June 24, 2021. iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids is in the category of Education. You can check all apps from the developer of iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids and find 200 alternative apps to iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Carefully built on visually engaging tools and an independent learning process, our subscription offers curated educational videos, games, and books that promote socio-emotional, life, academic, and cognitive skills.
Why should I choose iCan ™?
- Focus on extending the education on special learning differences
- Designed to empower kids into practice daily situations
- Facilitate basic writing and math learning process
- Focus on developing multiple intelligences such as communication skills
- Created by top academic experts
- Fun learning with Videos, Games, and Books!
- 100% Ad-free and child-safe design
- One login across all your devices
What Educational development iCan™ may have on my child?
- social skills
- cognitive skills
- life skills
- self-care skills
- mathematical reasoning skills
- writing foundation skills
- speech and language skills
iCan was specially designed for children with special learning differences, from verbal to non-verbal, diagnosed with Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD); Cerebral Palsy; Fragile X syndrome; Kernicterus; Language and Speech Disorders; Intellectual disabilities; Developmental delays; Chromosome 8 deletion; Aphasia; Down Syndrome; Sensory Processing Disorder.
We would love to hear your opinion and suggestions to make our app even greater and tailor-made for your special ones! We welcome your feedback as a review or on [email protected]
* Users are advised to test with free videos before purchasing a monthly subscription. A stable broadband connection is required and video quality is dependent on your data connection.
Some technical details to notice about our subscriptions:
• Accessing content in the app requires a subscription • Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and an auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase • Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where and when applicable.