iCan (Package Name: com.babyfirst.abcenglish) is developed by BabyFirst and the latest version of iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids 4.0.2 was updated on June 24, 2021. iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids is in the category of Education. You can check all apps from the developer of iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids and find 255 alternative apps to iCan | Special Educational Fun for Kids on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download. Games and Videos for Special Learning Differences
Carefully built on visually engaging tools and an independent learning process, our subscription offers curated educational videos, games, and books that promote socio-emotional, life, academic, and cognitive skills.
Why should I choose iCan ™?
- Focus on extending the education on special learning differences
- Designed to empower kids into practice daily situations
- Facilitate basic writing and math learning process
- Focus on developing multiple intelligences such as communication skills
- Created by top academic experts
- Fun learning with Videos, Games, and Books!
- 100% Ad-free and child-safe design
- One login across all your devices
What Educational development iCan™ may have on my child?
- social skills
- cognitive skills
- life skills
- self-care skills
- mathematical reasoning skills
- writing foundation skills
- speech and language skills
iCan was specially designed for children with special learning differences, from verbal to non-verbal, diagnosed with Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD); Cerebral Palsy; Fragile X syndrome; Kernicterus; Language and Speech Disorders; Intellectual disabilities; Developmental delays; Chromosome 8 deletion; Aphasia; Down Syndrome; Sensory Processing Disorder.
We would love to hear your opinion and suggestions to make our app even greater and tailor-made for your special ones! We welcome your feedback as a review or on [email protected]
* Users are advised to test with free videos before purchasing a monthly subscription. A stable broadband connection is required and video quality is dependent on your data connection.
Some technical details to notice about our subscriptions:
• Accessing content in the app requires a subscription • Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and an auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase • Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where and when applicable.