This app is now superseded by Chaconne:
Passacaglia may still suit you if you have an older, slower device.
A music notation and composition application to compose scores with multiple staves, primarily aimed at tablets, though also useful on larger phones.
The free version is a demo - it allows you to explore all the features of the app, but you must purchase the full version to be able to save your work.
This is a first release and does not contain all the features I intend it to have, but I believe it has enough functionality to be useful.
If it lacks a feature you require, or it has a bug, please contact me before leaving a negative rating and I will work to fix it. As a solo developer, I don't have the resources to test on all available devices, so your feedback is very important. If you do like it, please leave a positive rating - this is very important for search results and rewarding the work I've put in, and costs you just a few seconds of your time!
- Multiple staves and instruments
- Flexible, dynamic layout ensuring symbols make space for each other
- Zoom and scroll
- Tuplets and cross-rhythms
- Select and paste bars, parts of bars or entire ranges
- 'View' mode allows viewing score alone on the page
- Ornaments and articulations
- Single grace notes (groups of grace notes will be added in later versions)
- Dynamics, fermata
- Tied notes
- Change clef, time and key signature at start or in middle of score
- Repeat bars, DC, Segno etc.
- Hairpin dynamics, slurs, 8va, pedal markings
- Compound and irregular time signatures
- Transpose part or all of score
- Insert any tempo or expression marking
- Change tempo at start of score or in middle
- Chord symbols
- Add or delete bars
Paid version includes:
- Save feature
- Export to JPG and MIDI (other export options, such as Music XML will be added soon)