Productivity-boosting tool that helps co-located teams create, discuss, collaborate, manage and release powerful products. .
Miro (Package Name: com.realtimeboard) is developed by RealtimeBoard and the latest version of Miro: Online whiteboard 3.10.1 was updated on November 1, 2021. Miro: Online whiteboard is in the category of Productivity with the feature Real time collaboration and Team Collaboration, etc. You can check all apps from the developer of Miro: Online whiteboard and find 200 alternative apps to Miro: Online whiteboard on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
🚀 Miro is the online whiteboard for team collaboration. With the magic of Miro, visualizing concepts, ideas, and solutions as a team can happen anywhere — no dry erase markers needed. With Miro’s online whiteboard, teams can sync, flow, and feel the connection of working side by side — even in remote, distributed, and hybrid work environments.
Miro’s whiteboard app for tablet and mobile gives you the tools to collaborate with boards that put projects and context all in one place.
👥 Our customers love using Miro’s online whiteboard to:
• Run online meetings and team workshops
• Brainstorm new ideas and designs on a limitless whiteboard
• Edit, annotate and mark up documents and PDFs
• Take digital notes with a stylus (and reduce paper use!)
• Easily collect resources, photos, docs, links, and references
• Plan and manage agile workflows and scrum rituals
• Create user journeys, map processes, and develop personas
• Teach online classes, replacing the classroom blackboard with an online whiteboard
• Create a vision board of ideas and inspiration
Miro’s whiteboard app allows you to create anytime, anywhere. With over 200+ pre-made templates, a drag-and-drop interface, and no limit on collaborators, working on our whiteboard is fast and fun.
📱With Miro’s whiteboard mobile app, you can:
• Scan paper post-it notes and convert them into editable digital notes
• Create, view, and edit all your boards
• Capture and organize your ideas on the go
• Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit
• Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more
• Share boards and invite team members to edit
• Review, add and resolve comments
📝 On tablets, you can also use Miro’s whiteboard to:
• Draw concepts and sketch new design ideas with a stylus
• Convert pencil or stylus drawings into shapes, notes, and diagrams
• Set up your tablet as the second screen with Zoom or Microsoft Teams
• Create Mind Maps to visualize your ideas
• Use Lasso to select and move sketches, drawings, or text anywhere on the whiteboard
• Use Highlighter to capture the attention of your team during a meeting
Get in touch:
If you enjoy using Miro’s online whiteboard for collaboration, please leave us a review. If something’s not working right or if you have a question or comment, get in touch with us using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=store
Miro 3.10.1 Update
Introducing a faster, more secure experience with Miro on interactive touch displays. With our new quick sign-in capability, you’ll be able to send Miro boards from your Android-device to a display in a matter of seconds - making hybrid collaboration a breeze. Not only that, but with secure sign-out, your data will be protected, even on a shared device.