* Medicine storage with category, dosage form, storage place, expiration date, amount etc. with searching and sorting in it.
* Notifications about shelf life, shelf life for opened package and balance (medicine requires refill).
* Reminders about taking medication (paid feature). Allows to setup 4 different kind of reminders (hourly, daily, weekly and monthly) with automatic reduction of medicine quantity.
* Barcode (UPC code) scanner (paid feature). Allows to identify a new medicine by scanning its barcode. Available for: Russia, USA.
* Data synchronization (paid feature). Allows to synchronize medicines, shopping list and medical reports between users and devices. Unfortunately this functionality could not be included in Pro version since it requires running servers 24x7.
* Offline medicines database (with medicament name, category and dosage form) for faster filling medicine details. Doesn't require internet connection for usage. Available for: Russia, USA.
* Offline/online instruction database. Contains a description, side effects, contraindications and other information about drugs. Offline database available on next languages: russian.
* Shopping list to track what you need to buy.
* Medical reports to remember why you use specific medication.
* Backup&restore your data.
* Export medicines in CSV format (paid feature). Allows to analyze your medicines in any office application or print it and take to a doctor.
Application doesn't have demo version for in-app purchase. It is not required because by Google Play policies you can get a refund in 48 hours after purchase.
* full network access, view network connections - used to download medicine databases, synchronization etc
* camera - used for barcode scanner
* run at startup - used for notifications
* read contacts - used for sharing kits
Application collects anonymous statistics about application usage like operations execution time and occurred errors.
* Supported external storage
* For medicines with reminders, application now calculates number of days as long as medications lasts
* Expiration date of opened package now considered in notification/sorting
* Added filtering to Medical Reports
* Added dose form to make intakes more specific
* Supported links to multiple Medical Reports from one medicine
* Bug fixes
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.