Thanks to the huge database provided by Celestrak and SatNOGS you have access to more than 3000 active satellites orbiting Earth at this very moment. You can search the entire DB by satellite name or by NORAD catalog number. Track them with ease!
Satellite positions and passes are calculated relative to your location. In order to get reliable predictions set the observation position using GPS or QTH Locator in the Settings menu.
The application is built using predict4java library, Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger2, Retrofit2, Moshi, Architecture Components and Jetpack Navigation. It is now and always will be completely ad-free and open-source. Make sure you check the app developer's GitHub repository.
- Predicting satellite positions and passes for up to 4 days (96 hours)
- Showing the list of currently active and upcoming satellite passes
- Showing the active pass progress, polar trajectory and transceivers info
- Showing the satellite positional data, footprint and ground track on a map
- Custom TLE data import is available via files with TXT or TLE extensions
- Offline first: calculations are made offline. Weekly update of TLE data is recommended.
Now updating recyclers views asyncronously
Switched to concurrent satellite data update
Minor visual changes to map info
Separated application screens logic
Bug fixes, huge code cleanup
Fixed recent InflatingException
Fixed transmitters doppler frequency update logic
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.