Correctly to write a word is sometimes a difficult task for the carrier not only foreign, but also native Russian. However, the ability to write correctly is extremely important for any person, regardless of profession, because it is an indicator of a person's overall culture.
How often do you ask yourself, how do you spell this or that word? To facilitate the search for answers to this question, this application was created. Spelling is studied in school from the 1st to the 9th grade, but in this case many of us always write correctly? Of course not, but we all learn throughout life, so this application will be useful to any native speaker of the Russian language who wants to improve his knowledge of spelling.
Also in modern reality, every schoolboy encounters OGE and EGE in Russian. It would seem that it's so simple - to choose the right spelling from the proposed options and everyone can say to themselves "I decide on the Unified State Examination perfectly, because tasks 8-14 in the tests of the Unified State Examination in the Russian language are very simple." However, practice shows that spelling norms are not adopted by all graduates of the school. This application is to help all those who prepare for OGE and EGE 2018: tests with answers and explanation of the rule, as well as vocabulary dictation is an excellent opportunity for all schoolchildren to prepare for the exams in Russian with pleasure.
- designed to study spelling norms in Russian;
- allows you to prepare for OGE and EGE in Russian;
- contains a lot of tests on certain spelling topics with an explanation of the rules for writing words;
- gives the opportunity to learn not only spelling rules, but also to get acquainted with the writing and meaning of a set of vocabulary words;
- provides for the passage of a certain number of tests, each of which consists of 10 tasks and is evaluated on a five-point scale;
- gives an opportunity after passing the tests to find out the time spent on solving tasks and the average final result;
- developed with the help of the following sources:
1. The Great Soviet Encyclopedia.
2. Bulyko AN A large dictionary of foreign words.
3. Efremova TF New Dictionary of Russian. Interpretative and word-building.
4. Kuznetsov S.A. Great Dictionary of Russian language.
5. Ozhegov SI, Shvedova N. Yu. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language.
6. Rosenthal D.E. Collection of exercises on the Russian language.
7. Ushakov D.N. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language.
Every month, the application is updated, which makes it possible
users constantly improve their knowledge.
- Учтены все пожелания пользователей;
- Исправлены ошибки;
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.