＜For individuals＞ The embedded functions translate face-to-face conversations and photo images, as well as phone conversations, and the latter is made available only by Docomo.
■Main features of Jspeak■
＜Face-to-face use＞ Communication can be established between people speaking your native language by pressing buttons mutually.
＜Phone use＞ If you call using Jspeak, you can catch the voice translated into your language by pressing the number-marked buttons (1 or 9) following the voice of the other's native language.
＜Phone translation＞ This function translates sentences appearing in photos taken by cameras and images saved in the unit.
＜Common phrase＞ You can choose common phrases by switching from those using well in overseas trips to those in business.
■Scenes you can use the app■
For communications during trips. For learning languages.
＜Face-to-face use＞ English (American, Britain and Australian), Chinese (Mandarin, Taiwanese and Cantonese), Korean, Italian, Indonesian, Spanish, Thai, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Burmese
＜Phone use＞ English (American), Chinese (Mandarin) and Korean
＜Phone translation＞ English (American, Britain and Australian), Chinese (Mandarin, Taiwanese and Cantonese), Korean, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese
* If you use Jspeak in the global roaming service, connection by phone is limited to the service area for 3G or more offered by an international provider.
* Phone translation is not available when using tethering and Wi-Fi.
* Packet communication fees are charged when you download and upgrade the app of Jspeak, unless the unit is used in the Wi-Fi environment.
* If you use Jspeak as a phone, you are separately charged for the call and packet communication fees, as well as the packet communication fees in the face-to-face use.
* Since there is a case the packet communication fees become expensive, we would strongly recommend you to conclude a contract on the packet flat-rate service.
* In some cases, delayed communications or difficult connections may occur depending on the congestions of networks and/or servers.
Jspeak app will be supported on Android 6.0 or later as of 5/19/2020. (It will no longer be available on Android OS 4.3 to 5.1)
・This update includes bug fixes.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.