This is the way to perfect your knowledge in internal auditing rules and IPPF in order to be a professional Internal Auditor (PIA), thru this app you will easily & smoothly learn the basic and advanced matters of Internal audit.
The good news is that this app is suitable for commerce and business postgraduate and MBA students, its also suitable good news for professionals and experienced people who haven’t time to study Audit, IFRS, Accounting, risk management, corporate governance or internal controls.
This App is recommended for the candidate of CIA, CISA, CMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA and chartered accountant (Expertise comptable).
We should mention that this app is the first step to become a certified Internal auditor CIA.
This app contains the following chapters:
1">Introduction to Internal Audit
2">Purpose of the internal audit manual
4">Overview of the Internal Audit Function
5">The Planning Phase
6">The Organizing Phase
7">The Preliminary Phase
8">The Conducting Phase
9">The Reporting Phase
10">Internal Audit Working Papers
12">Purpose of Sampling
13">Investigating Fraudulent Activities
15">Understanding changes in the CIA exam
16">Reminder of some 22 management concepts
48">Taking Multiple Choice Exams
49">Multiple Choice Exams Tips
Why should we study Internal Auditing and internal controls?
The CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) is the primary professional designation offered by The IIA. The CIA designation is a globally recognized certification for internal auditors and is a standard by which individuals may demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal audit field.
Earning the CIA qualification is intended to demonstrate a professional knowledge of the internal audit profession. CIAs are required to take continuing education courses.
Many CIAs today are senior internal audit managers, Vice Presidents, Directors and Chief Audit Executives in top global MNC companies driving internal audit functions in their respective companies.
Other certificates offered by the IIA
• Certification in Control Self Assessment (CCSA)
• Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), for Government performance auditing and Government Auditors
• Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
• Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
he IIA has two levels of professional guidances: (1) Mandatory Guidance (including the Standards) and (2) Strongly Recommended Guidance. The two levels of guidance constitute the IIA's International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
Mandatory Guidance: the Definition of Internal Auditing, the Code of ethics and the Standards
These guidelines are mandatory for IIA members and internal audit organizations claiming to complete audits to IIA technical standards around the world. The guidelines and recommendations are recorded in what is referred to as the "Red Book."
• The Definition: Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
• The four principles of the IIA's Code of Ethics are Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality and Competency.
• The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing:
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.