iBiker (Package Name: com.fitdigits.ibiker.app) is developed by Fitdigits and the latest version of iBiker Cycling Tracking & Heart Rate Training 10.073 was updated on May 14, 2022. iBiker Cycling Tracking & Heart Rate Training is in the category of Health & Fitness. You can check all apps from the developer of iBiker Cycling Tracking & Heart Rate Training and find 200 alternative apps to iBiker Cycling Tracking & Heart Rate Training on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Join us for a great road ride, fun mountain bike trail, or even a spin session on the indoor cycle! Designed for cyclists and recreational bikers as well as multi-sport athletes, or those who simply enjoy an active lifestyle. With Pro*, get incredible heart rate tracking and training, plus other bonuses too!
NEW Cadence & Power (Watts) sensor support too!*
• Track Road Rides, Trail Rides, Spins, Indoor Cycling & Much More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Results at my.fitdigits.com
Now integrates with:
• Garmin Vivofit
• Misfit Shine
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• WAY More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical, Spins & Indoor Cycling
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• BLE / Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitors like:
• Wahoo, Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7, Polar H6, Viiiiva, Zephyr, Orange Theory & more
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
* Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
*iBiker Pro Plus (In-App Upgrade)
Add a Heart Rate Monitor for real-time heart rate and training feedback, and unlock the real power, magic and beauty in iBiker. Enjoy great cycling and other cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly. Now with new Cadence sensor support!
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iBiker experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
iBiker Free Version
Tracks all your activities indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical. Map your outdoor activities, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics.
• Listen to Voice Feedback Real Time
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
See more at www.fitdigits.com
iBiker 10.073 Update
Move Interval Totals to the bottom of the Intervals view
Misc Bug Fixes and Improvements