The app comes with 12 packs containing 320+ stickers. More sticker packs can be downloaded from our servers to reduce the app size. The sticker packs are updated regularly to cover all famous events, holidays, and occasions.
To send a sticker to any chat app, just select it then choose the desired app from a list of apps.
You can send sticker packs to WhatsApp original or business. However, you cannot use this feature with any app the mimics WhatsApp such as GBWhatsApp.
All sticker packs are 100% free!
i2Sticker supports 13 languages:
English, عربي, Français, Española, Deutsche, Italiana, Pусский, Türk, Portuguesa, हिन्दी, 日本語, 中文, עברית. Select your language under the "Settings" tab.
- Update your WhatsApp to the latest version to be able to send and receive stickers.
- Remove the app from Android battery optimization list under "Android/Settings/Battery/Optimization". Otherwise, stickers will disappear from Whatsapp.
- If Whatsapp fails to add the sticker pack, just restart the app and try again. This is a common problem with Whatsapp.
How to use i2Sticker stickers on WhatsApp?
- Install then open i2Sticker.
- Browse sticker packs then tap 'add to Whatsapp' to add a pack of stickers to WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and start a chat conversation.
- Tap on the emoji icon inside the chat box.
- The i2sticker icon will be displayed under the chat box.
- Tap on the added i2sticker pack icon to browse its stickers.
More cool stickers are coming soon!
Happy Stickering :D
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.