Hondash (Package Name: net.hondash.hondash) is developed by Hondash and the latest version of Hondash 2.5.111 was updated on June 2, 2021. Hondash is in the category of Auto & Vehicles. You can check all apps from the developer of Hondash and find 98 alternative apps to Hondash on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
***This app is intended for use with Hondash Bluetooth scanner***
Hondash is the most capable monitoring tool and virtual dash for all Honda models with OBD1/2A/2B ECUs (1992-2001) that use the proprietary 3 pin or 5 pin DLC connector.
- real-time digital dash
- fuel statistics - instantaneous and average fuel consumption, total consumed fuel and
cost, fuel flow
- configurable multiple trip monitors for statistics such as fuel consumption, trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.
- real-time parameter values:
vehicle speed, engine speed - revs, engine coolant temperature, intake air temperature, manifold absolute pressure, baro pressure, throttle position, battery voltage, oxygen sensor voltage, alternator FR, electrical load detector, exhaust gas recirculation EGR, short / long term fuel trim, injection duration, ignition advance, idle air control valve, knock, fuel system status, calculated load value, starter switch, A/C switch, A/C clutch relay, P/S oil pressure switch, brake switch, VTEC pressure switch, VTEC valve, VTEC indication lamp, A/T gear position, service check, fuel pump relay, oxygen sensor heater, oxygen sensor feedback loop status, EVAP purge control, malfunction indicator lamp, alternator control, radiator fan control, intake air bypass valve
- configurable parameter alarm triggers (engine temperature too high etc.)
- configurable on-screen graphs
- datalogging tool - continuous recording of all parameters for detailed analysis
- engine diagnostics tool - read and clear DTC fault codes
- calibration tools - higher accuracy of fuel consumption calculation, vehicle speed
car dynamics measurement tools - acceleration (0-100 kph, etc., 1/4 mile drag run), deceleration (100-0 kph, etc.)
- shift-light with audio-visual indication and individual gear shift point configuration
- daytime and nighttime color scheme
- support for metric and imperial units
In order to establish communication link with your car you need to use Hondash Bluetooth scanner, which can be purchased at http://www.hondash.net.
Hondash 2.5.111 Update
- added user interface tutorial
- added action button for accessing the navigation drawer
- tachometer's color, range and red zone can be now adjusted via a config menu
- new color picker style
- parameter value (in category "sensor") can be now displayed as raw voltage
- added new parameters: "Idle Engine Speed Commanded", "Air Fuel Ratio"
- oxygen sensor band can be now defined as "narrow" or "wide", this definition is used as a base for estimating "air to fuel ratio" or "lambda"