Calcium (Package Name: com.myhealthchampion.mobile) is developed by Calcium LLC and the latest version of Calcium – Health Guide 1.355.0 was updated on June 27, 2023. Calcium – Health Guide is in the category of Medical with the feature Health & Fitness. You can check all apps from the developer of Calcium – Health Guide and find 200 alternative apps to Calcium – Health Guide on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 8.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Manage health care, track your symptoms, enable remote monitoring and control your family’s health and medical data with Calcium. Take health care into your own hands with control over all your health, medical and fitness records.
Download Calcium today to get your no-cost “early adopter" access.
Calcium is a health & medical app that pulls in your health data from hospitals & health systems – and many of the top fitness and medical devices (including Fitbit and Apple Health). The medical app provides an array of tools that leverages your data to get healthier, manage your healthcare costs and take control of your healthcare journey and destiny.
Use the medicine tracker, record symptoms and note your conditions automatically or in your private medical journal. From personal health to medical records, Calcium provides control and tools designed to empower families and individuals to finally control their health decisions and destiny.
The Calcium app is designed also empower caregivers – whether you’re a parent or the adult child of seniors with special health needs. Care for elderly parents with chronic conditions or young kids learning to manage childhood conditions like asthma, allergies or diabetes.
Monitor prescriptions for your elder parent’s medication, track symptoms, manage your child’s treatment and follow their progress through one of our personalized health pathways. Plus, health observations and concerns can be recoded securely in the private journal.
Calcium gives you control over your health. From medication to managing symptoms, personal care is back in your hands.
Personal Health Pathways
- Health improvement programs are clinically designed and personalized
- Health data can be recorded manually and wirelessly
- Access our growing library of clinically designed health improvement pathways
- Personal health care pathways are designed by medical, health and wellness professionals
- Personalized health care programs to achieve your specific health goals – whether it’s losing 5 pounds, managing your child’s asthma or helping your elderly parent recover from a procedure
Care For Your Family
- Healthy living & care for your elderly parents or young children
- Track medicine, conditions and treatment for your family
- Track health, symptoms and medical progress, such as temperature and blood pressure
- Calcium works with hospitals and surgery centers to improve patient care before and after procedures
- Let health care managers know how to best speed your recovery
- Medical providers can use Calcium for pre- and post-operation care
Health Data Stays Protected
- Health-related data is gathered from various apps, devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Calcium gathers medical records & tracking data in a secure cloud-based environment
- Medical records stay secure and protected
Fitness Tracker Data
- Add tracking data from many leading fitness devices, including:
- Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, Omron, ActivLIFE, Apple Health, Bewell Connect, Boltt, Epson, iHealth, Kiqplan, Life Fitness, Lifetrak, Lumo, Mindful Meal, Misfit, Movable, MyFitnessPal, PearSports, Personalabs, Polar, Precor, Runkeeper, StepsCount, Strava, Striiv, Suunto, Swimtag, TomTom, Under Armour, and VitaDock
- Collect and track data from top medical and vitals tracking devices, including:
- Fitbit, Garmin, Omron, Withings (Nokia), AsthmaMD, Bewell Connect, BodiMetrics, Body Trace, Emfit, FatSecret, Foracare, Healthbot, Higi, iGlucose, iHealth, iProven, Kiqplan, Misfit, MyDario, Ozmo, PredictBGL (ManageBGL), Qardio, RxCheck, Sleepimage, Telcare, and VitaDock
We invite you to shape the future of consumer-driven health by becoming part of our community.
To get started, just download our free app today.