About Guru Maps
Guru Maps (Package Name: com.bodunov.galileo) is developed by Evgen Bodunov and the latest version of Guru Maps — GPS Route Planner 5.4.1 was updated on September 20, 2023. Guru Maps — GPS Route Planner is in the category of Travel & Local. You can check all apps from the developer of Guru Maps — GPS Route Planner and find 200 alternative apps to Guru Maps — GPS Route Planner on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Guru Maps helps you find the best trail and spend some time enjoying the great outdoors like traveling, hiking, biking or off-roading. With detailed maps covering the entire world, offline navigation, and real time GPS tracking, you'll have everything you need to plan and organize your adventures.
• High-resolution & based on OpenStreetMap (OSM) data.
• Updated monthly with the most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable font size of the labels for better readability.
• Multiple custom map layers can be shown above the base one (GeoJSON support).
• Hillshade, contour lines and slope overlays for relief visualisation.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided driving directions with alternate ways.
• Multi-stop navigation with the route optimization feature (circuit route planner).
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way, even offline.
• There is an option for choosing the type of bike to build the perfect route, given the pavement (road surface): road, city, touring, mountain (MTB), trekking or gravel bikes.
• Plan an off-road overland trip in your 4x4 vehicle (quad, ATV, UTV, SUV, jeep) or moto, relying on topographic data in order to avoid trickier terrain. Find trails, campsites, adequate gas stations and other destinations along the route, even during an offline mode.
• The trip monitor shows the orientation (compass), accurate speed in mph, km/h or knots units (speedometer), distance (odometer), bearing line and azimuth during the trip. The app collects data from multiple satellites orbiting the Earth.
• Seamless sync your data across multiple iOS/Android devices as long as they are authorized with the same account.
• All the data such as saved places, recorded GPS tracks and created routes will be synced on all your devices on both OS platforms.
• Track the exact location of your phone & tablet real time.
• Record your footpath even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor detailed statistics of your ride: current speed, distance, time traveled, altitude.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates. Supported coordinates formats: MGRS, UTM, Plus codes, DMS, latitude & longitude (decimal degrees (DD), degrees and decimal minutes, sexagesimal degree).
• Pre-installed online map sources: OpenCycleMap, HikeBikeMap, OpenBusMap, Wikimapia, CyclOSM, Mobile Atlas, HERE Hybrid (satellite), USGS - Topo, USGS - Satellite.
• Even more sources available for adding: OpenSeaMap, OpenTopoMap, ArcGIS, Google Maps, Bing, USGS etc from here: https://ms.gurumaps.app.
Supported File Formats
Support for a variety of file formats, including:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ - for GPS-tracks, markers, routes or whole travel collections,
.MS, .XML - for custom map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles - for offline raster maps,
.GeoJSON - for overlays.
• With a pro subscription, you'll have access to unlimited markers, GPS tracks, and offline map downloads, as well as additional sources and file formats.
• Without subscription it’s possible to create up to 15 pinned places, record up to 15 tracks and have only 3 vector countries (regions) downloaded on your device.
• Choose from monthly, yearly, or one-time purchase (aka lifetime license) options.
Guru Maps 5.4.1 Update
We've made Guru Maps interface more informative by adding a bunch of new features:
- Completely new look for tracks, routes, and markers details
- Detailed statistics for recorded GPS tracks
- Elevation, speed, and slope profiles
- Color-coded trails for hiking and biking
Update to Guru Maps v5.4.0 now and take advantage of these exciting new features and design enhancements.