Surviving in the virtual Octagon remains challenging in UFC 3, even with the new "amateur" controls. While the new scheme may help with some of the delicate transitions that take place in a fight, there are many other small concepts to wrap around in order to have success in offline and online arenas.
There are dozens of ways to play the game, but we’ll give you some general tips to get you started, and break down the game’s modes.
- Right/Left Rolling Sobbat
- QUICK Superman Punches from either hand when not moving to start combos.
- Standing Rear Naked Choke from Back Clinch (very legit when leveled, plus it looks amazing)
- Any elbow from ground top positions
- Any transition from your back that moves you to the top position, if you're having problems with getting ground and pounded
- Submission Switches are probably the only way to tap a fighter out before they're tired/rocked. Kneebar/Toe Hold from half guard is a good one, as is the classic Kimura/Armbar from side control
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.