Guide To Islam (Package Name: com.zedney.islamguide) is developed by Library 4 Islam and the latest version of Guide To Islam 4.2.0 was updated on August 15, 2021. Guide To Islam is in the category of Books & Reference. You can check all apps from the developer of Guide To Islam and find 312 alternative apps to Guide To Islam on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.3+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download. This "Guide to Islam" is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam.
This “ Guide to Islam" is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims, and the Holy Quran. It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more. The contents of this guide are;
Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam
1. The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
A. The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
B. The Quran on Mountains
C. The Quran on the Origin of the Universe
D. The Quran on the Cerebrum
E. The Quran on Seas and Rivers
F. The Quran on Deeps Seas and Internal Waves
G. The Quran on Clouds
H. Scientists’ Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran (with RealPlayer Video)
2. The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran
3. Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam
4. The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
5. Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad
6. The Simple Life of Muhammad
7. The Phenomenal Growth of Islam
Some Benefits of Islam
1. The Door to Eternal Paradise
2. Salvation from Hellfire
3. Real Happiness and Inner Peace
4. Forgiveness for All Previous Sins
General Information on Islam
What Is Islam?
Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
1. Belief in God
2. Belief in the Angels
3. Belief in God’s Revealed Books
4. Belief in the Prophets and Messengers of God
5. Belief in the Day of Judgment
6. Belief in Al-Qadar
Is There Any Sacred Source Other than the Quran?
Examples of the Prophet Muhammad’s Sayings
What Does Islam Say about the Day of Judgment?
How Does Someone Become a Muslim?
What Is the Quran About?
Who Is the Prophet Muhammad ?
How Did the Spread of Islam Affect the Development of Science?
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
Human Rights and Justice in Islam
What Is the Status of Women in Islam?
The Family in Islam
How Do Muslims Treat the Elderly?
What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?
1. The Testimony of Faith
3. Giving Zakat (Support of the Needy)
4. Fasting the Month of Ramadan
5. The Pilgrimage to Makkah
Islam in the United States
contact email: [email protected]