Do you want to eat smart?
* know good food
* eat smart
* follow low-carb diets or keto diets
* control your weight
* prevent diseases like diabetes or heart diseases like hypertension
* fight weight gain, overweight and obesity
* have the Glycemic Load, Index and carbs data always at hand
* backup or sync with other devices
The free features of the app are:
* Glycemic Index foods tables
* Favorite and recent food with search feature
* Weight tracking with statistics and beautiful charts
* Glucose tracking with stats and great charts
* Blood pressure diary with stats and pretty charts
* BMI calculator
We keep this app free by showing ads. If you want to remove ads or utilize the other exciting features like below, you can have them for a small fee.
* Glycemic Load list
* Carbohydrates content list
* Fiber content in foods and net carbs calculator
* Meal content calculator
* Food diary to keep track of your food, glycemic load and carbs consumption
* Statistics with averages for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
* Beautiful charts of the GL and carbs consumption over time
* Unlimited number of measurements
* Future additions to the food tracker, charting and stats
* Import/export all your data to/from cloud storage
* No more ads!
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install the app and use it to take control of your health.
GI means Glycemic Index. It is a number associated with a particular type of food to indicate the food's effect on a person's blood glucose (blood sugar) level. The number typically ranges between 50 and 100, where 100 represents pure glucose, an equivalent amount of pure glucose.
The Glycemic Load (GL) of food is a number that estimates how much the food will raise a person's blood glucose level after eating it. It can be used to apply the Glycemic Index to dieting by connecting the GI number with carbohydrates content in a given serving. It gives an estimation on how much a serving size of food is likely to increase blood-sugar levels.
Net carbs are total carbs minus fiber which is indigestible thus it is considered not to raise blood sugar levels.
BMI is used to assess health risks and body structure but does not take in consideration muscular mass so it can sometimes be inaccurate, for instance in the case of athletes or pregnant women.
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly known as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period.
Hyperglycemia (also spelled hyperglycaemia or hyperglycæmia), is a condition in which an excessive amount of glucose circulates in the blood plasma.
Observational studies demonstrate that people who maintain arterial pressures at the low end of these pressure ranges have much better long-term cardiovascular health.
* Added buttons for clearing fields in the measurements windows
* Auto selecting next field in the blood pressure tracker when entering new data
* Corrected colors of the buttons in the main page when using dark color theme
* Corrected translations
* Fixed issues with purchases being lost due to lack of the app permissions for using LTE/5G Internet connections
* Other Internal updates and fixes
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.