The only medical grade app for PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement and extracting your glasses details!
Getting your glasses parameters has never been easier!
Get everything you need to buy new glasses or AR / VR headset from the comfort of your home.
Measure your PD (Pupillary Distance) in less than a minute and get your glasses Rx details in less than 10 minutes!!!
GlassesOn uses cutting-edge computer vision to scan your glasses for their optical parameters to provide you with your full prescription details including sphere (power), cylinder (astigmatism), axis, and PD (Pupillary Distance).
- Free PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement
- Unlimited glasses scans with our premium Rx scan
- Fast and easy to use
- Clinically tested; meets the industry guidelines for accuracy (ANSI-80.17): Rx within
0.25D, PD within 1mm.
- FDA, CE and TGA listed
How it works:
To use GlassesOn to measure your PD you will need any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card), light colored cards work best
To use GlassesOn for extract your glasses parameters you will need:
- A 12"-27" computer screen
- Your current glasses
- Any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card)
How to measure your PD (pupillary distance)?
Tap “Start PD” on the home page and follow the voice instructions. GlassesOn will do the rest, it’s that easy :) No ruler, no mirrors and no manual adjustments needed.
Who can use GlassesOn?
Anyone can use GlassesOn for PD measurement for FREE!
Use our premium GlassesOn to extract your glasses details if you:
- Are a healthy individual, 18 or older
- Have stable vision, and are happy with your current prescription
- Have a Single Vision prescription between -6.00 and +3.00
- Have a cylinder measurement up to -2.50
You should not use GlassesOn for Rx details if you:
- Have multifocals/bifocals/progressives eyeglasses
- Have a prescription that includes a prism measurement
- Have a high single vision distance, reading, and/or astigmatism power
- Take any medication that affects your vision
- Have any illness or condition that affects ocular health (ask your doctor)
* We respect your privacy.
** Note - GlassesOn is a registered Class 1 Exempt Medical Device on the FDA Medical Device Listings, CE (EU) self-declared Class 1 and a registered Class 1 Medical Device on the TGA Medical Device Listings. However, GlassesOn does not provide medical advice and does not replace a full eye health exam. We encourage you to visit your eye doctor periodically.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.