GENNECT Cross (Package Name: com.hioki.dpm) is developed by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION and the latest version of GENNECT Cross for Android 1.8.6 was updated on July 3, 2022. GENNECT Cross for Android is in the category of Tools. You can check all apps from the developer of GENNECT Cross for Android and find 200 alternative apps to GENNECT Cross for Android on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
The GENNECT Cross is compatible with the following products.
Target Models(with WIRELESS ADAPTER Z3210):
・DIGITAL MULTIMETER - DT4261
・BATTERY TESTER - BT3554-50
・INSULATION TESTER - IR4057-5
・CLAMP ON EARTH TESTER - FT6380-50
・DIGITAL PHASE DETECTOR - PD3259-50
・EARTH TESTER - FT6031-50
・AC LEAKAGE CLAMP METER - CM4001,CM4002,CM4003
・AC CLAMP POWER METER - CM3286-50
・AC CLAMP METER - CM4141-50
・AC/DC CLAMP METER - CM4371-50,CM4373-50,CM4375-50
Target Models(Built-in Bluetooth communication function):
・BATTERY TESTER - BT3554-01(-11)
・INSULATION TESTER - IR4058-20
・AC CLAMP POWER METER - CM3286-01
・AC CLAMP METER - CM4142
・AC/DC CLAMP METER - CM4372,CM4374,CM4376
・DISPLAY UNIT - CM7291
・LUX METER - FT3425
・BYPASS DIODE TESTER - FT4310
- General Measurement: This function is useful when you would like to get the multiple data. You can connect up to 8 measurement instruments and save the data manually. In addition, location information and photos can be saved with measured data.
- Logging (Recording): This function automatically record the data up to a maximum of 24 hours, with the fastest interval of every 5 seconds and up to 8 channels simultaneously.
- Comparator: This function is used to judge whether the measured values are good or bad by the FAIL criteria. You can utilize several options to set the criteria, an arbitral value (for all models), a instrument-defined value (for IR4058-20) and so on.
- Waveform/FFT: This function is used to capture the voltage waveforms(simple FFT) or current waveforms(simple FFT) . You can also download INRUSH waveform from CM series.
- Battery: This function is used to record measurement data transferred from battery testers. The recorded data can be displayed in the graph or the list form.The battery number can be confirmed audibly by the Measurement Recording Guide function.
- Electric Theft Detection : This function is used to check the "Theft of Electricity" status by measuring current and power using CM3286-01. You can also create PDF reports including measurement data related with pictures and the map information.
- Harmonic Analysis: This function is used to analyze the harmonics from 1 to 30th order. The level, content percentage of FND, total harmonic distortion(THD), harmonic graph and measured waveforms are displayed and recorded.
- Illuminance Measurement: This function is used to map measured values to arbitrary positions in the picture. You can choose to import a picture from image library or camera.
- Photo/Drawing with Values: This is a general purpose function of "Illuminance Measurement". You can also create templates in advance and load it later.
- Event Recording: This is a function that allows you to easily visualize when and how much measuring values exceeded the pre-set thresholds on your smartphone and tablet. This is ideal for troubleshooting of over load and leakage current and voltage drop, for example.
- Vector:This function allows you to display measured values and vector diagrams simultaneously and compare them with saved data.
- Create PDF reports: You can create PDF reports from various measurement data and photographs.
- This app needs to access the internet via a cellular network or Wi-Fi. Please note that you have to cover this access fee to the internet.
- This app uses the location information service (GPS).
- This application supports Android OS 5 or later, but proper operation is not guaranteed on all Android handsets.
- Please be sure to confirm the privacy polisy on the upper right of the [Other] screen and agree before using this app.
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
HIOKI reserves the right to make changes to the software specifications without any prior warning.
HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.