Please note: You will need to have an active Flight Pass account to use this app.
Wondering what a Flight Pass is? A Flight Pass is a prepaid package of one-way flight credits used for travel. Learn more about Flight Passes here: http://flyac.ca/flightpass.
BOOK A FLIGHT
- Complete a booking in as little as 6 taps of your thumb, with the Flight Pass App’s friendly one-handed design.
- Tell us where you’re going, and the Flight Pass App will suggest which one of your passes to use. We took the guesswork out of it, so you can get where you need to go.
- Find the perfect flight by quickly sorting through available flights by duration, and time of day.
SYNC YOUR BOOKINGS
- Book on the website? All of your bookings, just as you’d expect, now appear in the Flight Pass app. Easily see where you’ve been, and where you’re going next.
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS
- Change or cancel your bookings with ease, directly from the Booking Details screen.
SELECT YOUR SEATS
- Choose seats for yourself, and others on your booking, directly in the Flight Pass app. Find a better spot? Change your seat at any time, just as easily!
- Flight Pass app exclusive: Preview available seats before you book, so that you can scope out the perfect seat.
GET YOUR UPGRADE
- Travelling on a Flight Pass that offers complimentary upgrade? Request your upgrade directly in the Flight Pass App (lucky you!)
INTEGRATION WITH AIR CANADA MOBILE+
- Use your saved credit cards from Air Canada mobile+ for quick, and secure payment transactions.
These functions apply when enabled:
- Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport for booking.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 [email protected]
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.