There are different ways of tying fishing lines together, making a loop or attaching hooks, weights, swivels, floats, lures, flies and other baits. Having variety of different knots in your arsenal and knowing when to use them will help you to be a more successful angler.
Fishing knots are categorized by type and each knot has a description and step by step instructions with pictures and guide on how to tie it.
Knot pictures are stored offline and no internet connection is required for application to work.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene, Fisherman's knot 1-2, Lefty's knot
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• 3x Dropper loops, Thumb knot, Marshall knot, Knot for trolling, Spider knot, Bimini twist
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.