About English Grammar App
English Grammar App (Package Name: com.bbest.englishgrammarapp) is developed by bbest and the latest version of English Grammar App 1.22 was updated on May 15, 2021. English Grammar App is in the category of Education. You can check all apps from the developer of English Grammar App and find 83 alternative apps to English Grammar App on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
1) Basic English Grammar Topics
- Basic definitions: Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verbs, Adverbs
- Difference between Countable nouns and uncountable nouns
- English Tenses: Simple Present Tense, Present Continuous Tense, Present Perfect Tense, Present Perfect Continuous Tense, Simple Past Tense, Past Continuous Tense, Past Perfect Tense, Past Perfect Continuous Tense, Simple Future Tense, Future Continuous Tense, Future Perfect Tense, Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- Use of Article
- How to use Do, Does, Did
- How to use Be, Being, Been
- How to Use Wh Questions: Why, How, What, Which, Whose, Where
- Difference between Who and Whom (who vs whom)
- Difference between What and Which (what vs which)
- Difference between This and That (This vs That), These and Those (These vs Those), It’s vs Its
- Difference between Much and Many (Much vs Many)
- Difference between In and At and On
- Type of Degrees of comparison or Use of Degrees of comparison
- How to use Question Tags and Question Tags Rules
- Difference between Should and Could and Would
- Difference between Should and Must
- Difference between May and Might
2. Advanced English Grammar Topics
- Difference between Whatever, Whoever, Whenever
- Difference between Between and Among
- Difference between Beside and Besides
- Difference between Since and For
- Difference between Until and Unless
- Difference between So and Such
- Difference between Each, Every and All
- Difference between Little and Few, A little and A few, Much vs Many
- Difference between Some and Any
- Difference between To and For
- Use of Across
- Difference between Although, Even though and Though
- Active voice vs Passive Voice
- Reported Speech or Direct Indirect Speech
- Use of Modal verbs: Could Would Should + Have
- Use of Used to
- Use of However
- Use of Having, Use of Having Said That, Use of Having To
- Difference between One, Ones, One’s and Once
3. Basic and Advance English Grammar Tests (Quiz)
4. English Grammar Topics for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, etc.
5. Daily in use examples of all the basic and advanced English level.
6. This app is 100% free. It has lots of great English grammar lessons and English exercises in elementary, intermediate, and advanced levels. It is also available for offline mode.
7. Highlighted all the points of common English grammar mistakes.
8. Cool User Interface: allow to change theme color, font family, font size, etc.
English Grammar App 1.22 Update
Support for android 11.
Few minor bugs are fixed.