DosisPedia (Package Name: com.smartgalapps.android.medicine.dosispedia.app) is developed by DosisPedia and the latest version of DosisPedia 3.1.12 was updated on June 2, 2023. DosisPedia is in the category of Medical. You can check all apps from the developer of DosisPedia and find 200 alternative apps to DosisPedia on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
DosisPedia | The Mobile App for pediatricians
DosisPedia helps in the day to day more than 600,000 professionals solving more than 32 million queries.
1º SELECT THE DRUG GROUP
DosisPedia is a pharmacological guide that allows the doctor to quickly consult the drug and define the prescription. To start, choose the group of drugs you want information about.
2nd SELECT THE DRUG
You can select one of the medications and you can also write the name of the drug or active ingredient in the search engine.
3º CONSULTATION THE INDICATION FOR EACH WEIGHT
DosisPedia includes a system that automatically calculates the dose to be administered to the patient based on weight.
Click the tab of the drug you want to see and the weight bar will appear. Move the bar and find the weight of your patient. DosisPedia suggests the dose for that weight. In addition you can see the general indications of the drug: route of administration, posology and presentation.
- Emergency Section: Doses calculated according to the child's weight for life-threatening processes, urgent pathologies and pediatric health emergencies.
- Medical specialties: The main screen of the app shows an access to a selector of main categories. Antiinfectives, Cardiology, Dermatology, are some of the 18 specialties available.
- Medicine search engine: An advanced search engine allows to find medicines in real time from the name of the drug or the active principle.
- Weight dose calculator: A selector allows adjusting the patient's weight to dynamically consult the indications and the appropriate dose to be delivered.
- Notices and comments: The medication records include warnings, precautions, contraindications, drug interactions and possible adverse reactions.
- Updated medications: Regular updates of drugs in the app. Inclusion of new drugs, expansion of dose specifications.
DOSISPEDIA, MEDICAL APP OF REFERENCE.
DosisPedia is a medical application for pediatric dosing for help in consultation and emergencies. This pharmacopoeia is the free vademecum in Spanish of medical and pharmacological reference for specialists who care for children; is positioned since 2016 in the Top 10 of the Medicine category in reference mobile app stores, Google Play and App Store, in Spain and in several Latin American countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina or Venezuela.
70 THOUSAND USERS PER MONTH, 2 THOUSAND EVALUATIONS, 32 MILLION CONSULTATIONS, 467 MEDICINES, 600 THOUSAND DOWNLOADS, 142 COUNTRIES
DosisPedia facilitates day-to-day pediatricians, MIR, family doctors, emergency physicians, on-call doctors, traumatologists, dentists, health, MIR, otorrhinos, oculists, dermatologists, allergists, pharmacists, ENT, medical students, etc. in the diagnosis and treatment of children.
Emergencies, Allergy - Antihistamines, Analgesics - Antipyretics - Aines, Antiepileptics, Antiinfectives, Asthma - Respiratory, Cardiology, Systemic corticosteroids, Dermatology, Endocrine - Metabolic emergencies, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Intoxications - Antidotes, Nephro Urology, Neurology - Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, ENT , Rheumatology, Vitamins and minerals.
The scientific content of DosisPedia is carefully selected by the pediatrician Manuel Silveira Cancela and the Pediatrics team of the Costa da Lugo Hospital (López Franco M, Paz Vilar A, Abadi Abadi A, Rodicio García M), consulting true and current scientific sources.
We are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DosisPediaApp/
We are on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dosispedia
We are on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3ay-j5KYn9zsVTIf2-DGA
We are on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dosispediaapp/
DosisPedia 3.1.12 Update
Actualizada para Android 13