UbikiTouch (Paketname: eu.toneiv.ubktouch) wird von Toneiv Apps entwickelt und die neueste Version von UbikiTouch 1.12.13 wurde am 6. Dezember 2022 aktualisiert. UbikiTouch liegt in der Kategorie von Tools. Sie können alle Apps von dem Entwickler der UbikiTouch durchsuchen und 200 alternative Apps zu UbikiTouch auf Android finden. Derzeit ist diese APP kostenlos. Diese App kann auf Android 4.3+ auf APKFab oder Google Play heruntergeladen werden. Alle APK/XAPK Dateien auf APKFab.com sind original und 100% sicher, schnell herunterzuladen.
UbikiTouch allow you to improve all your applications by swiping the edges of your screen.
What can UbikiTouch do for you?
• Use gestures to navigate between or within your apps
• Automate repetitive tasks
• Choose menu according to your needs : pie menu, fluid effect menu or cursor
UbikiTouch has a unique feature: it allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications! All applications are subject to improvement.
You can define an action for each screen of your favorite applications: press a button, select an item, make a swipe, etc. Even better, you can sequence actions to perform more complex tasks.
Use case available on this video : https://youtu.be/Vdn6GO4-Nlc
And of course you can also perform global actions such as:
Back Button, Recent Apps, Home, Previous App, Toggle Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, Auto-Rotate, Split Screen, Sound, Brightness, Cursor, Launch an application, Launch a shortcut (Dropbox folder, Gmail label, contact, route, etc.)
Full list available at https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.html
UbikiTouch is fully configurable:
• Up to 15 independant triggers with custom place, size, colors
• Up to 10 actions by trigger
• Choose from four different menus: pie, curve, wave, cursor and customize them to profid your needs
The app has no ads.
The Pro version offer you:
• Possibility to define tasks for an unlimited number of applications
• Ability to define up to 15 independant triggers
• Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
• Access to remote cursor
• Access to Recent Applications menu
• Possibility to completely customize the menu: animation, size, color...
UbikiTouch requires you to enable its accessibility service before you can use it. This app uses this service only to enable its functionality.
It needs the following permissions:
○ View and control screen
• detect foreground application in order to enable or disable service based on user defined rules
• display trigger zones and menus
• record custom actions
○ View and perform actions
• carry out navigation actions (home, back, \u2026)
• perform touch actions
• execute custom actions
The usage of this accessibility features will never be used for something else. No data will be collected or sent across network.
On these devices it may be necessary to add UbikiTouch to the list of protected applications.
To do this, activate UbikiTouch in the following screen:
[Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable UbikiTouch
Auto start is disabled by default. Please allow UbikiTouch in the following screens :
[Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for UbikiTouch
[Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [UbikiTouch] -> Select [No restrictions]
Details informations available at https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/faq.html
GitHub : https://github.com/toneiv/UbikiTouch
UbikiTouch 1.12.13 Update
• New Action: Adjust Volume (System, Media, Notification, Ringtone or Alarm) with slider (see Media actions)
• New Action: Adjust Brightness with slider (see Actions)
• Ability to set the thickness of a trigger to a minimum value of 5px
• Ability to set the amplitude of bottom menu for curve or wave to a maximum value of 25% of the length of the screen
• Improved management of trigger rotation
• Various bug fixes and improvements