About DailyRoads Voyager Pro
DailyRoads Voyager Pro (Package Name: com.dailyroads.v.pro) is developed by DailyRoads and the latest version of DailyRoads Voyager Pro was updated on July 5, 2019. DailyRoads Voyager Pro is in the category of Auto & Vehicles. You can check all apps from the developer of DailyRoads Voyager Pro and find 201 alternative apps to DailyRoads Voyager Pro on Android. The current price of this app is $4.99. This app can be downloaded on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Camera selection after installation
- Uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox, DailyRoads and custom servers
- no ads
- camera selection after installation
- uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox and custom servers
- option to automatically start the app after device boot
- 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: https://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Languages: العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türkçe, Українською, Tiếng Việt