D-Link Wi-Fi (Package Name: com.dlink.dlinkwifi) is developed by D-Link Corporation and the latest version of D-Link Wi-Fi 1.4.2 build 4 was updated on March 19, 2021. D-Link Wi-Fi is in the category of Productivity. You can check all apps from the developer of D-Link Wi-Fi and find 89 alternative apps to D-Link Wi-Fi on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Due to Google’s requirement of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Site Survey in recent updates to Android, Location Services are required to be enabled when you turn on either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the operating system. Therefore, starting from Android 6, permission to access your phone's location is necessary for the app to set up your device. For further details, please refer to the following:
Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES, WITHOUT THE DISRUPTION
• Enjoy streaming, online gaming, and file transfers with less disruption
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less disruptive times
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
Android 4.3 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact [email protected]