*** Premium feature with a 14 day trial period (single one-time purchase or ad-supported after that)
- C# 8.0 support (classes, methods, LINQ, etc)
- Write and compile console code
- Write and compile Android GUI code
- Syntax highlighting
- Advanced code completion ***
- Show compiler errors
- NuGet package managment
- Reference additional assemblies
- Helper classes (MessageBox, Toast, OpenFileDialog, etc)
- Export to APK
- Export to assembly (.exe or .dll)
- Create launcher shortcut to assembly ***
- Settings for behaviour/features
- And more
Everything (including compilation and code analysis) is done on your device which requires a lot of RAM and CPU for optimal functionality and performance. Crashes and background issues are expected at the minimum requirments.
Minimum device requirments: 1GB RAM, 1 GHZ Quad-core CPU
Notes and FAQ
This is not Visual Studio. This is Android, not Windows.
Anything leveraging native Windows APIs will not work. That includes all of Windows.Forms, WPF, UWP, and ASP.NET among numerious other libraries and frameworks intented only for desktop computers.
The Mono version for Android doesn't have most of System.Drawing as it was deemed redundant due to Android.Graphics.
Read the frequently asked questions before emailing or opening a GitHub issue about a perceived problem. It will most likely be answered in the FAQ.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.