RAR5 support added. You can now extract RAR5 files.
File manager operations
1. Basic file operations - open, copy, move, delete, send, rename, view details.
2. Search files.
3. Support list & grid listing.
4. Create shortcut to home screen.
5. Bookmark favorite file/folders.
1. Create following type of archives - 7z(7zip), zip, tar, gz(gzip), bz2(gzip2), xz
2. Extract following type of archives - 7z(7zip), rar, zip, tar, gz, bz2, xz, iso, jar, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, tgz, tbz, deb, rpm, zipx and more.
3. View/open archive content of following type - 7z(7zip), rar, zip, tar, gz, bz2, xz, apk, jar, iso, cab, lzh, lha, lzam, tgz, tbz, deb, rpm, zipx and more.
4. Add/Delete files from supported archives.
5. Support creating/extracting of password protected archives.
6. Partial extract archive.
7. Open archive directly from email & downloads.
8. Create/Extract multi-part archives.
9. Unicode support.
10. Multi-threading on supported devices.
11. Support large archives (Size larger 2GB)
12. Rar5 support.
and More (Explore yourself).
All the features are absolutely free.
***This app is supported by Ads***
*** This app is still in initial development stage. More features will be added. Be patient & please send me email if you encounter anything incorrect. Any suggestions are welcome.***
1. Why this app is asking for password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect it's content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Arc File Manager. Non password protected files will work fine.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.