Arabic Spanish Translator has these features:
- Spanish To Arabic Translation
- Arabic To Spanish Translation
- Hear translated text in Spanish or Arabic
- Can be used as a Dictionary.
- Offline access for translated words, text and sentences.
- Social Media - Easily share with Friends and Family.
- Easy to use for translations.
Bonus Feature – Learn and Master the pronunciation as Spanish Arabic Translator has in built audio feature. Hear the translated text and conveniently communicate with your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, family members or tourists.
If you are a Traveler or Student or language enthusiast then this app is a must have for you.
For Students – you can now complete your language homework and assignments easily.
For Traveler - if you are traveling from Arabic speaking nation or country to Spanish Speaking nation or country, or from Spanish Speaking country to Arabic Speaking country then this app is your best companion.
Now you can learn Arabic or Spanish language at your convenience, while driving, playing games, in class, while on travel, while commuting to work, with friends, etc.
We have Arabic translator for other languages too, for e.g. Arabic, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and many more. Drop us an email if you are interested.
Interesting Facts about Arabic Language:
- Arabic is the primary language of 26 countries worldwide.
- Arabic is the official language in Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.
Interesting Facts about Spanish Language:
- Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries worldwide.
- In Europe, Spanish is an official language of Spain, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- Spanish is also spoken by small communities in other European countries, such as the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Spanish is an official language of the European Union.
- Nationally, Spanish is the official language—either de facto or de jure—of Argentina, Bolivia (co-official with Quechua, Aymara, Guarani, and 34 other languages), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay (co-official with Guaraní),and Peru
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.