- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.
Fix bug - Running service is not discoverable on latest Android platform.
Fix bug - Can't run multiple instances in the same wifi network at the same time.
First public release.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.