The main Features are:
* Open Source: https://github.com/rainerblind/aTrainingTracker
* Support of many ANT+ sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, bike speed, bike cadence, bike speed and cadence, bike power, temperature/environment).
* Support of many Bluetooth LE sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, cycling speed, cycling cadence, cycling speed and cadence, cycling power).
* Pair an unlimited number of remote (ANT+ or Bluetooth LE) sensors, e.g., a speed or cadence sensor on each of your bikes.
* Simply swipe through the different individually configurable views.
* Export to TCX, GPX, CSV, and Golden Cheetah.
* Upload to Dropbox.
* Upload to various online communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper.
* Use your Pebble to display values.
* When the app starts, it searches for all paired sensors and takes the data from the "best" available one.
* The activity type (run, bike) is derived from the available remote sensors. When no remote sensors were available, the activity type is guessed from the average speed.
* The equipment is synchronized with Strava. The equipment used in a training session is then derived from the available remote sensors.
* Shows your starred Strava Segments on the map while riding or running.
* Simple setting of the calibration factor. You only have to input the measured and true distance.
Once configured and paired with all your remote sensors, you only have to press start when you start your training session and stop when you are done. Except for the name of the workout, everything else should go without further interaction. The app automagically determines the sport and the equipment (shoe or bike) you used during a training session based on the remote sensors that where used during this session. Moreover, the app can upload the files to your Dropbox. So when you have finished your shower, the data is already uploaded to your favorite online community and on your computer, waiting to be analyzed with your favorite software like WKO+, or Golden Cheetah.
V4.2.1: Bugfix: Crash when starting tracking and some minor UI improvements.
V4.2.2: UI improvement: nicer buttons in the dialogs.
V4.2.3: Bugfix: Crash of ANT+ Service on Android 10
V4.2.4: Bugfix: Crash when exporting to files in Andorid 10
V4.2.5: Bugfix: Tracking location when app is in background on Android 10
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.