We’d like to show gratitude to the users of the NAVER Office service.
Thus it is our deepest regret to inform you that NAVER Office App service will be terminated on April 30th, 2018.
- Last Display on Google Play Market : March 28th, 2018
- End of Service: April 30th, 2018
NAVER Office App has been in operation to enable easy and convenient document editing in a mobile environment. However, most current NAVER Office App users are using the app to “view” documents rather than “editing” them. So in order to focus more on showing documents at their original quality rather than providing editing tools on mobile, we have made a difficult decision to terminate the services.
This termination only applies to NAVER Office App (mobile version)—we plan to continue the services on the PC version. We plan to continuously improve document editing/view features on PC NAVER Office.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
▶ NAVER Office PC version will continue to be available; this termination only applies to the mobile version of NAVER Office.
▶ March 28th, 2018 ~ April 30th, 2018
- If you have already downloaded NAVER Office App, you can still edit and save documents as you did before until
February 29th, 2018, even after the app is off the market. (However, you cannot install NAVER Office App again.)
- How to convert format documents to MS Office: Open document on NAVER Office App or PC NAVER Office App
- [See More] - [Save As] - [File Format] – Select MS Office format and save
- N files (ndoc, nppt, nxls) cannot be edited on mobile upon the termination of NAVER Office App. You can
convert them to MS Office files before the termination of the services and edit them on a different office app.
▶ After April 30th, 2018
- How to edit MS Office files, hwp, txt, etc.: Install another office app and edit the documents.
- How to edit n files (ndoc, nppt, nxls): On mobile, you cannot edit them but you can check them through NAVER
Cloud app. In order to edit the documents, please use PC NAVER Office or convert them to MS Office files and edit
them with a different office app on mobile.
- How to convert n files saved in NAVER Cloud to MS Office: Open document on NAVER Office App or PC NAVER
Office App - [See More] - [Save As] - [File Format] – Select MS Office format and save
- You can continue to edit and see the results of nfrm files saved in NAVER Cloud on mobile.
▶ Please save all temporarily saved documents before end of service.
We will make efforts to minimize the inconvenience that the end of Office App services may cause, and make it up to you with better services.
We would like to say thank you for using NAVER Office App. If you have any additional questions about the termination, please contact NAVER Customer Center for a kind explanation.
- Improved document's line spacing conversion quality
- Improved other stability
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.