關於 Tinnitus sound therapy
Tinnitus sound therapy（包名：com.zdn35.music.songs.audio.tinnitussoundtherapy）開發者是Limoni Audio Sounds，Tinnitus sound therapy的最新版本5.0.1-40142更新時間為2022年01月14日。Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy的分類是音樂與音效。您可以查看Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy的開發者下的所有應用並找到Tinnitus relief. Sound therapy在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Please use headphones for optimal effect. Firstly keep the volume at the level where it seems to be matching your tinnitus then take a minute or two before lowering the volume a bit and keep going until your tinnitus is gone.
Just choose the ambient noise which you like most. Adjust the sound volume rather low so you can still hear the environmental noise.
If you need to mask your tinnitus for a while or have other reasons to listen to relaxing sounds, you can try the all-new noise generator. It provides White, Pink and Brown Noise.
White Noise, Pink Noise and Brown Noise are known to have a relaxing impact on people. Thus, the noise generator can help you relax, concentrate or fall asleep.
Our free application contains the following sounds:
- Tinnitus Masking Sound.
- Tinnitus Relief Sound.
- Tinnitus sound generator.
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the natural sounds and relax or sleep better.
Our app has the following features:
- Work offline. You don’t need internet connection.
- Absolutely free.
- You could remove ads for extra money.
- High quality nature sounds.
- Amazing HD background pictures.
- Control playback from the lock screen or notifications menu.
- This has a sleep timer. Only set the timer for 30 minutes and you always asleep before the timer goes off.
- Play sounds in background.
- Mute on incoming calls.
- Free for download mp3 files.
- Individual volume control
- It’s very relaxing!
This audio application is for those who:
- Want sleep better.
- Doing yoga exercises and meditation.
- Learn to breath correctly.
- Want to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Improve concentration.
Tinnitus is the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 15 to 20 percent of people. Tinnitus isn't a condition itself — it's a symptom of an underlying condition.
You have tinnitus that occurs suddenly or without an apparent cause.You have hearing loss or dizziness with the tinnitus. Common causes of tinnitus: Age-related hearing loss, Exposure to loud noise, Earwax blockage, Ear bone changes.