Scoot（包名：co.scoot.scootapp）開發者是Scoot Rides, Inc.，Scoot的最新版本2.7.1更新時間為2019年08月07日。Scoot的分類是旅遊與地方資訊，包含如下標籤：汽車與車輛。您可以查看Scoot的開發者下的所有應用並找到Scoot在安卓上的69個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.3+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Shared electric scooters, eBikes, and electric motor scooters all available via the Scoot app. Scoot is your shortcut to everywhere in San Francisco. Grab one of our shared electric vehicles using the app and activate it with your Android device.
You can ride a scoot wherever you want in the city and drop it off at any other Scoot location, 24/7. The Scoot app unlocks your vehicle and serves as your GPS navigation and dashboard while you ride. You can plan your route in the app or decide as you ride.
Our vehicles are powerful enough for a quick commute, yet easy enough for date night or a weekend adventure.
Join for free and get on the road today!
• Download the Scoot app
• Create your account and get certified
• Use the app to find and unlock your motor scooter, bike, or kick scooter
Scoot is the original shared electric vehicle company. The vehicles in our networks range from our original electric motor scooters to new electric bikes and kick scooters. We operate thousands of these light electric vehicles (LEVs) in San Francisco and Barcelona to drive towards a greener future.
Scoot’s mission is to reduce global carbon emissions and traffic congestion that consistently plagues cities. In San Francisco alone, our riders have (to date) prevented over five million pounds of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
Scoot currently operates in San Francisco and Barcelona, but we plan to bring fast, affordable, fun transportation to more cities soon.
Use Scoot for:
• Joyrides with friends on weekends
• Commute to work or class
• Ride to BART, Muni, or Caltrain
• Action-packed date nights
• City tours with out of town friends
• Running errands
• You must be at least 18 years old to use the Scoot app
• To operate a vehicle you’ll need to grant the app access to your GPS location while you ride
• To operate a vehicle in San Francisco you'll need to verify your US driver’s license (no motorcycle license needed)
• To operate a motor scooter in San Francisco you’ll need to complete a safety lesson (video or in-person)
• Helmets are included
For more information about Scoot in San Francisco and Barcelona visit https://scoot.com
Scoot 2.7.1 更新
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements