With Scid on the go you can browse and search chess databases created with the free chess database application Scid (http://scid.sourceforge.net/ ).Features
關於 Scid on the go
Scid on the go（包名：org.scid.android）開發者是Gerhard Kalab，Scid on the go的最新版本1.55更新時間為2020年03月14日。Scid on the go的分類是棋類遊戲，包含如下標籤：Portable。您可以查看Scid on the go的開發者下的所有應用並找到Scid on the go在安卓上的86個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
* Browse Scid (Shane's Chess Information Database) files, optimized for databases with millions of games
* Header search using player names, sites, events, dates, results, ECO, ELO ratings,…
* Search games by material and position
* Copy/paste games and positions to/from clipboard
* Edit board
* Support for variations
* Replay the game with a configurable delay between moves (autoplay)
* PGN import (also includes import from Internet)
* Analysis with included chess engine: Stockfish 10; you can add additional UCI engines for analysis
* Study mode
* Experimental write support and marking of games for deletion (needs Scid for PC to compact database after marking games for deletion)
* Retrieve positions from external programs, such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kgroth.chessocr (ChessOcr, non-free)
* GNU GPL v2
* Source: https://github.com/gkalab/scidonthego
* Most of the GUI code was taken from Peter Österlunds DroidFish and re-released under GPL v2 by the authors permission.
* Scid integration by Gerhard Kalab.
* Various enhancements by Alexander Klimov.
* Manage UCI engines by Larry Isaacs.
* Storage for accessing databases stored on the SD card
* Internet access for downloading PGN files from The Week in Chess (http://www.theweekinchess.com/twic/)
Scid on the go 1.55 更新
* Updated internal engine to Stockfish 11
* Fixed sharing games