關於 Said Rageah
Said Rageah（包名：com.muslimcentralaudio.said.rageah）開發者是Muslim Central，Said Rageah的最新版本18.104.22.168更新時間為2018年09月23日。Said Rageah - Lectures的分類是音樂與音效，包含如下標籤：音樂與音效。您可以查看Said Rageah - Lectures的開發者下的所有應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 2.3.4+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Said Rageah, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Born in Somalia, Shaykh Said Rageah later moved to North America in the late 80s. Said Rageah has a Bachelor’s in Islamic studies and a Masters in Shari’ah. Said Rageah has had several posts over the years, including (but not limited to): founder of Masjid Huda in Montreal and Masjid Aya in Maryland, advisor for Muslim Youth magazine, and member of the Aqsa Association. Said Rageah is also the founder of both Muslim Magazine and Al Aqsa Association. Furthermore, he was a Chaplain at both the University of Calgary and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). Currently, he serves as Imam at the Abu Hurairah Mosque in Toronto and Chairman for the Journey of Faith Conference.
Said Rageah 22.214.171.124 更新