Zenoss (Zenoss Core) is an open source application, server and network management platform based on the Zope application server.
關於 Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android
Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android（包名：net.networksaremadeofstring.rhybudd）開發者是Gareth Llewellyn，Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android的最新版本4.0.1更新時間為2014年01月02日。Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android的分類是工具。您可以查看Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android的開發者下的所有應用並找到Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android在安卓上的4個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Rhybudd is a tool to allow Network and Systems Administrators who use use Zenoss to receive Notifications (either via Polling or a ZenPack powered push mechanism) then Acknowledge and manage those Notifications directly from the app.
Visit http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android#Instant_Notification_Delivery_via_ZenPack_with_Rhybudd_Push for full details on configuring the Rhybudd ZenPack for instant alert delivery.
Rhybudd also provides access to the Zenoss infrastructure data allowing you to view Device information and graphs. NFC tags can be written with a Device identifier allowing you to tap an NFC tag to instantly load up that Device in Rhybudd.
Dock mode has been removed in favour of Android Day Dream mode. Certain widgets now support addition to the Lock screen.
Full support from Zenoss 3.2.1 through to Zenoss 4.2.4 and Zenoss As AService installations.
See the official Zenoss Wiki for additional information and help http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android
If you have any problems or suggestions please tweet @NetworkString or submit an issue report on GitHub: https://github.com/NetworksAreMadeOfString/Rhybudd/issues
• FULL NETWORK ACCESS - Required to access your Zenoss server and Google Cloud Messaging
• YOUR ACCOUNTS - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client ) and for Sync ( http://developer.android.com/training/sync-adapters/creating-sync-adapter.html#DeclareSyncAdapterManifest )
• PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client )
• VIBRATE - Required to enable Notifications to use the vibrate functionality of your device
• NFC - Required to write to NFC tags and use Android Beam.
• READ / WRITE SYNC SETTINGS - Required to enable regular synchronisation of Zenoss meta data e.g. Device production state ( http://developer.android.com/training/sync-adapters/creating-sync-adapter.html#DeclareSyncAdapterManifest )
A full breakdown of permissions is available on the Zenoss wiki: http://wiki.zenoss.org/Android#Permissions
Full source code available here: https://github.com/NetworksAreMadeOfString/Rhybudd
Zenoss and the Zenoss logo are the trademarks of Zenoss, Inc. Rhybudd and its authors are not affiliated with Zenoss, Inc.
Rhybudd - Zenoss for Android 4.0.1 更新
* Crash fix
* Virtually an entire re-write
* Android Beam sharing for Push Configuration / device page syncing
* Create NFC tags for devices (tap tag to load device details and see graphs)
* Daydream support (replaces Dock mode)
* Lock screen widget
* ZaaS Support
* Rhybudd Push (instant alerts via a ZenPack)
* Better battery efficiency
* Events can be closed within Rhybudd by swiping to the side
* Improved UI (Full Holo)
* Minimum supported Android version is Ice Cream Sandwich (Apologies)