No matter how you want to commute. Search & book your means of transport using only one app.
關於 REACH NOW
REACH NOW（包名：com.daimler.moovel.android）開發者是moovel Group GmbH，REACH NOW的最新版本6.27.0B310667更新時間為2021年03月05日。REACH NOW的分類是地圖與導航。您可以查看REACH NOW的開發者下的所有應用並找到REACH NOW在安卓上的323個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 6.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Formerly the moovel app.
The best transport options for your city, in one app. Getting around has never been easier. Just search for an address, pick your mode of transport, book, and go. REACH NOW gets you there.
No more second thoughts about how to get somewhere. With the REACH NOW app you can see public transport times and book all the best transport options around you on one map, including carsharing, bike-sharing, e-scooter and taxis. Compare how long it takes to arrive. And you choose the vehicle. The possibilities are endless.
HOW IT WORKS
- Find your next destination - search by address or point on the map. And get a better idea of where you're going.
- Pick your favorite ride - sort by carsharing, e-scooter, taxi, or bike-sharing.
- Book and pay right in the app and leave the wallet at home - we accept Paypal and credit card.
THE BEST FEATURES
- One app, the best options: browse all available transport options and compare arrival times.
- Real-time bus, tram, and train schedules.
- Smart trip search: type in where you’re going and we’ll suggest the address automatically.
- One account for all modes: no need to register again, you just need one REACH NOW login.
- Secure payment: pay with a credit card or PayPal instantly.
- Compare arrival times: with real-time info so you can see if it’s faster to take the metro or a taxi.
- Connection times: spend less time waiting on the platform and make your next move.
- Real-time taxi location: so you know when to come outside for your ride.
🚗 Carsharing with SHARE NOW (a booking is temporarily only possible via the SHARE NOW app)
🚕 Taxis with FREE NOW
🚴 Bike-sharing with nextbike
🛴 E-scooters with Voi and TIER
🚅 Public transit tickets in Hamburg and the VRR (Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr) network
- The city map: optimized to show you nearby connections and rides or vehicles.
- Smart trip search: type in a destination and location and we’ll show you all nearby options.
- Stop and station overview: see all connections across tram, metro, bus, or train for one stop.
- Operating areas for sharing services: see quickly where you can park your SHARE NOW, Voi, TIER or nextbike.
- Choose pickup point: drop the pin to where you want the taxi to pick you up and pay conveniently before you start your journey.
- Real-time driver location: see how long your taxi will take to get to you and where it is now.
- QR code scanner to unlock Voi and TIER e-scooters
- Manage payment profiles: add an extra card or PayPal account for private or business use.
- Choose payment type: charge your ride to wherever you’d like when booking.
- Toggle promo codes or mobility budget: so you can better manage your costs.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- First, you’ll need to create an account and add a payment profile with a credit card or PayPal account.
- To plan a trip, enter your destination and select your connection. Swipe back and forth to compare arrival times for different modes.
- Want to book without searching? Use the mode search bar to choose between SHARE NOW, Voi, TIER, FREE NOW (taxi) or nextbike.
- Select your vehicle or pickup spot and reserve or order.
LOVING THE APP?
We’d love to hear about it. So make sure to leave a review on what you like or feedback on any features you’d like.
Get in touch with us here if you have an issue and we’ll get on it as soon as possible.
REACH NOW 6.27.0B310667 更新
- QUICK PAY for FREE NOW: Pay for your FREE NOW taxi at the start of your journey and lean back.
- STATISTICS FEATURE: Find out easily how high your monthly expenses were for the respective means of transport, how long you were on the road in total and what distance you covered. With this you always have a full overview of your mobility behavior. You can find the feature under Account → Usage Statistics.