關於 Midi Commander
Midi Commander（包名：it.bordero.midicontroller）開發者是Borderò，Midi Commander的最新版本3.98更新時間為2020年03月28日。Midi Commander的分類是音樂與音效。您可以查看Midi Commander的開發者下的所有應用並找到Midi Commander在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Midi Commander lets you send MIDI message through a usb-connected MIDI interface.
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
The latest version of Midi Commander (in .apk format) is also available here (in case you experience server problems in downloading it from the Play Store):
For further help, you can also access the app web page:
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Android device MUST BE CAPABLE of acting as USB-HOST. So, please, do not rate the app with a low score if the connected midi device is not recognized: it might be that your android device does not work in USB-HOST mode.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Here is a list of compatible (and tested) devices:
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
Midi Commander 3.98 更新
* (EXPERIMENTAL) You can now use Android native MIDI drivers (from Android 6 on). Activate it from Global Settings.
* Buttons: delay between sysex messages can be chosen (button configuration)
* Sysex files can be sent also with Blutooth MIDI devices