Tell your story through pictures, with a little help from AI. The app uses proprietary AI algorithms to turn your pictures to charming little stories with a single click, with no cropping. Pick the images yourself, or let the AI choose!.
關於 IntelliGrid Photo Stories
IntelliGrid Photo Stories（包名：sg.com.norsumarketing.intelligrid）開發者是Norsumarketing Pte. Ltd.，IntelliGrid Photo Stories的最新版本1.0.20更新時間為2019年05月28日。IntelliGrid Photo Stories的分類是攝影，包含如下標籤：Artificial intelligence。您可以查看IntelliGrid Photo Stories的開發者下的所有應用並找到IntelliGrid Photo Stories在安卓上的222個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到5.0 and up。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
IntelliGrid Photo Stories uses proprietary AI algorithms to turn your pictures to charming little stories with a single click. Pick the images for the photo grid yourself, or let the AI choose! Whatever the number and shape of your pictures, the app arranges them on a beautiful rectangular grid, preserving your original photos with no cropping.
Caption the collage image and utilize location, camera, and photo information hidden in the picture files. Share your stories via Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, email or other apps.
Driven by AI
You can either select the shown images yourself, or ask the AI to choose. The AI contains a probabilistic storytelling engine, creating meaningful stories from your pictures on several layers. It scores their fit to the given preferences and finally decides which set of images to send to the graphical arrangement engine. You can ask the storytelling engine to look at all your picture files for an epic narrative, or focus to today's photos or yesterday's photos for smaller stories.
The app then uses a hybrid AI algorithm to arrange the pictures as an attractive rectangular grid of your choosing. Whatever the shape of your original pictures is, for the collage image you can target the 16x9 format (HD and 4k form factor), 3x2 (typical for DSLR cameras), 4x3, 1x1 (square - think Instagram!) or the corresponding portrait formats.
Under the hood, IntelliGrid Photo Stories leverages a combination of different proprietary AI technologies. This includes both probabilistic and brute force inference, use of heuristics, and using thousands of pre-trained models (with further mutations) for sets of images with commonly used aspect ratios. This produces, literally, billions of possible arrangements to choose from. Would you believe there’s 200 million ways to arrange 6 pictures of different form factors as a rectangular grid – and 400 billion ways to arrange 8 pictures! The app uses scoring to make the final choice of arrangement probabilistically, balancing perceived arrangement quality and a nice amount of variety.
Control the grid
When creating the collage image arrangement, there’s a set of useful options in your control:
• Set the target form factor for the produced collage image
• Select the preferred image resolution
• Choose the color and width for the grid lines between the pictures
• Caption it with the preferred text, alignment, font, font color and size
• Select what information to show for each photo from the EXIF data stored in the image files, such as camera info, date, location, author, copyright, ISO, aperture, shutter speed, focal length
After the collage image has been created, you can further process it:
• Save the collage image to a file
• Share it with other applications, for example publish it in Facebook
• Rearrange the images by mirroring their positions in X or Y dimension
• Swap the position of images
• Add more pictures to, or remove images from, the collage image
• Adjust settings for the collage image caption
• Adjust the shown image EXIF data for each picture
• Ask the AI to rearrange the photos
The AI algorithms can be further controlled with settings such as:
• Adjusting the preferred story scope, from tiny stories to epic tales
• Balancing between arrangement quality and the level of variation
• Configuring the use of heuristics and scoring parameters
• The maximum time available for auto-arranging
Visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/IntelliGridPhotoStories
Try out the clever AI driven photo grid and download IntelliGrid Photo Stories now for free.