Gridwise（包名：com.gridwise.app）開發者是Gridwise，Gridwise的最新版本3.18.2更新時間為2022年01月19日。Gridwise: Gig-Driver Assistant的分類是汽車與車輛。您可以查看Gridwise: Gig-Driver Assistant的開發者下的所有應用並找到Gridwise: Gig-Driver Assistant在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Boost your earnings across all the rideshare and delivery services you drive for (Uber, Lyft, Via, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Instacart, Grubhub, Gopuff, Getir, Gorillas, JOKR, Amazon Flex, Alto, Walmart Spark, HopSkipDrive, Curb, Arro, MileIQ, Postmates, Hurdlr, Shipt, and more). The app is designed to help all drivers, shoppers, and dashers. Gridwise is the leading business app that helps rideshare and delivery drivers maximize and track earnings, expenses, mileage, and profitability.
Save $1,000s on your taxes with mileage and expense tracking
Maximize your tax deduction and stay on top of your rideshare and delivery business by tracking your mileage and earnings with Gridwise. Other trackers on the market like MileIQ, Hurdlr, Everlance, Stoovo, Mystro, Rydar, Sherpashare, and Stride don’t track performance metrics such as earnings per hour, trips per hour, earnings per trip, across all gig services.
Boost earnings by finding more rides
Be in the right place at the right time by tracking real-time and predicted demand in your city. Never again rely on alerts again to tell you where a surge is taking place.
Automatically track all your trips and earnings in one place
Link your accounts to automatically track your earnings and understand which services are making you the most money.
Find the best times and places to drive
Gridwise shows you what times and places drivers in your city are making the most money so you can adjust your strategy to maximize your earnings.
Plan your driving
Use our event calendar and airport demand graph to plan your upcoming hours and days.
Record and track rideshare and delivery expenses
Understand your net income after expenses by tracking all of your gig driving expenses directly in the Gridwise app.
Your gig-driving assistant
The Gridwise blog publishes driving tips and strategy guides to help you drive smarter and earn more.
– Mileage and Expense Tracker Resolve: Log your rideshare and delivery activity with Gridwise to keep your earnings, expenses and mileage in one place. Get an estimate of your tax deduction and export detailed mileage reports.
– Driver Insights: See the hotspot areas and know the best times to drive near you to make the most out of your shift
– Compare Rideshare & Delivery Earnings: Find out which services are making you the most money and see how you stack up against other drivers in your city.
– Airport Demand: See how many passengers are arriving or departing throughout the day.
– Discover Earnings Opportunities: Take advantage of exclusive earnings opportunities that the Gridwise team has curated to help drivers earn more.
– Events: See everything that's happening in your city for the next seven days. Plan your schedule around major events. Save and filter those that are important to you. Set reminders to get alerted when local concerts, sports, festivals, and other money-making events are letting out.
– Airport Alerts: Get notified when the airport is busy or experiencing significant delays.
Terms of Service: https://gridwise.io/termsofservice/
To provide suggestions or feedback, please reach out to us at:
Gridwise is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
Gridwise 3.18.2 更新
Happy New Year, Gridwisers! We're starting 2022 out right with a new insights feature designed to help you compare earning and activity potential across the most popular gig services in your region. Break down each statistic by trip category and time of day. Start your free trial of Gridwise Plus today to access all stats.
Also in time for the New Year, check out the new Benefits section in the Marketplace tab. Here, you'll find benefits like gas perks available exclusively to Gridwise users.