Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access.
Cryptomator（包名：org.cryptomator）開發者是Skymatic GmbH，Cryptomator的最新版本1.6.8更新時間為2021年12月07日。Cryptomator的分類是生產應用，包含如下標籤：端到端加密App 和 加密。您可以查看Cryptomator的開發者下的所有應用並找到Cryptomator在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前該應用價格為$9.99。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到7.0 and up。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
With Cryptomator, the key to your data is in your hands. Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Afterwards you upload them protected to your favorite cloud service.
Cryptomator is a simple tool for digital self-defense. It allows you to protect your cloud data by yourself and independently.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration needed
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprint*
* from Android 6.0 and smartphones with fingerprint sensor
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync apps)
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
You don't have to trust Cryptomator blindly, because it is open source software. For you as a user, this means that everyone can see the code.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
• Vault password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending app to background
• Crypto implementation is publicly documented
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Security and Privacy. We're proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator users.
Join the Cryptomator Community and participate in the conversations with other Cryptomator users.
• Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
• Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator