Chem101（包名：bonds.one_o_one.bonds_android）開發者是101 Edu, Inc.，Chem101的最新版本3.35.12更新時間為2022年01月17日。Chem101的分類是教育。您可以查看Chem101的開發者下的所有應用並找到Chem101在安卓上的199個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Chem101 is a classroom engagement app built specifically for college-level chemistry. Say goodbye to static content and generic multiple choice questions and hello to dynamic problems that are designed to help students learn and visualize abstract concepts in chemistry.
Chem101 allows chemistry instructors to ask students engaging questions, such as drawing Lewis structures, and receive real-time information on what structures the class is drawing. The app features a custom-built tool that allows students and instructors to quickly and intuitively draw Lewis structures on mobile devices. Additionally, both students and instructors have access to over 200 built-in questions related to Lewis structures, resonance, molecular geometries, VSEPR, hybridization, sigma and pi bonding, and molecular polarity.
• Intuitive Lewis structures drawing tool built specifically for mobile devices - Use as engaging demonstration for your students to show example Lewis structures and reinforce concepts such as the octet rule, formal charge, and VSEPR. Students can take advantage of the drawing tool to visualize the relationship between Lewis structures and molecular shapes.
• [COMING SOON TO ANDROID] Create in-class or homework assignments - Perfect for clicker, recitation, or review problems. Students receive push notifications to alert and remind them of pending assignments.
• Practice with over 200 built-in questions related to Lewis structures, resonance, molecular geometries, VSEPR, hybridization, sigma and pi bonding, and molecular polarity.
• [COMING SOON TO ANDROID] Real-time class results - Quickly find common incorrect structures to address student misunderstanding before exams.
• Isoform recognition - Chem101’s technology recognizes correct answers independent of the drawn structure orientation.
• [COMING SOON TO ANDROID] Export student activity - Student participation and performance exported in a tap of a button.
• Easy sign-up - Students and instructors can create accounts and join courses all within the app in a few steps.
• School IT and device independent - Assign, work, and review from any mobile device and over any network connection.
More content and features coming soon!
Chem101 3.35.12 更新
- Bug fixes