關於 Auto parts. Automotive technologies
Auto parts. Automotive technologies（包名：com.soft24hours.dictionaries.dictionary27）開發者是24Hours，Auto parts. Automotive technologies的最新版本1.0.21更新時間為2021年07月03日。Auto parts. Automotive technologies的分類是汽車與車輛。您可以查看Auto parts. Automotive technologies的開發者下的所有應用並找到Auto parts. Automotive technologies在安卓上的149個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。您想知道的所有有關汽車零部件和汽車技術的知識！
Free offline app Auto parts. Automotive technologies
If you’re holding this free apps, you may already know why you’d want to knowledge cars. But just in case, here’s a handy list detailing the benefits of car knowledge:
Understanding How Your Vehicle Works
The automotive industry has churned out some amazing vehicles, with complicated electronics and computer systems, but it has released little information about what makes those systems work. Once you understand how a vehicle’s network works and how it communicates within its own system and outside of it, you’ll be better able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
Working on Your Vehicle’s Electrical Systems
As vehicles have evolved, they’ve become less mechanical and more electronic. Unfortunately, automotive electronics systems are typically closed off to all but the dealership mechanics. While dealerships have access to more information than you as an individual can typically get, the auto manufacturers themselves outsource parts and require proprietary tools to diagnose problems. Learning how your vehicle’s electronics work can help you bypass this barrier.
Modifying Your Vehicle
Understanding how vehicles communicate can lead to better modifications, like improved fuel consumption and use of third-party replacement parts. Once you understand the communication system, you can seamlessly integrate other systems into your vehicle, like an additional display to show performance or a third-party component that integrates just as well as the factory default.
Making your own repairs
You’ll need to cover several points of routine maintenance on your own car to keep it in working order, including rotating the tires, changing the oil, and replacing low fl
Knowing how a car works will help you drive safer, reducing your risk of an accident and improving the lifespan of your vehicle. For example, if you know how brakes wear down over time, you can catch signs of wear earlier and get them replaced before you increase your risk of brake failure.
Satisfying your curiosity
Once you learn the mechanics behind vehicles’ operations, you’ll develop a deeper appreciation for these machines; you’ll grow to see them less as a singular object designed for one purpose, and more of a complex network of interdependent parts. Even if you’re not interested in cars right now, you may grow more interested and more curious as you learn more.
All this you can explore in our app free offline Auto parts. Automotive technologies.
Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Auto parts. Automotive technologies" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.
Auto parts. Automotive technologies 1.0.21 更新
- added full-text search;
- bug fixes;
- new articles added.