關於 Aruba Utilities
Aruba Utilities（包名：com.arubanetworks.arubautilities）開發者是CTODeveloper at Aruba Networks，Aruba Utilities的最新版本162更新時間為2021年10月11日。Aruba Utilities的分類是工具。您可以查看Aruba Utilities的開發者下的所有應用並找到Aruba Utilities在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.1+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Aruba Utilities includes a number of tools useful for characterizing and troubleshooting wireless LANs from Aruba Networks. Some tools work with any WLAN, others are clients for Aruba’s AirWave management system, Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) and Mobility Controllers.
Support is through email to the developer, or via the Aruba Community site
A user guide is available
Aruba Utilities includes:
• A Wi-Fi Monitor showing the Wi-Fi environment, including the current access point, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to the device and handover events.
• A Telnet/SSH client that works with Aruba mobility controllers, allowing network configuration and monitoring from a mobile platform.
• An AirWave client that downloads the floorplan image and AP details from the network’s AirWave WLAN management system. See where APs are located relative to your position, and touch AP icons for details of current loading, channels and power.
• The AirWave client also offers a locally-generated estimated heatmap and a site survey function that links actual coverage measurements to locations on the floorplan.
• Device information (Wi-Fi, IP, DHCP, cellular status) is displayed along with an implementation of the Airwave Management Client (AMC) that reports device information and scanned APs to your AirWave WLAN management system.
• A Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanner reports nearby iBeacons and other BLE devices with UUID, index values and signal strength measurements.
• Android versions of iPerf, Ping, DNS and mDNS offer network test functionality.
• Measurements are written to a plain-text log file and various csv report files that can be emailed for use later.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with multi-AP WLANS, especially Aruba Networks WLANs.
Aruba Utilities 162 更新
2021-10-11 Build v162
- New ranging client for FTM - RTT - 802.11mc capable APs shows Range on Wi-Fi Monitor tab, dedicated Ranging tab and email attachment for results
- New OUI file
- Added LTE band 40 to CBRS tab
- TargetSdk changed from 29 to 30; minSdk from 21 to 22
- Several bugfixes