Top 10 Apps to Survive Long Haul Flights
Updated: December 28, 2020 • 9 Apps listed • Recommend an App
Traveling your favorite places is fun, except for the long haul flight part. Long flights usually make people tired and bored, so staying entertained during your flight is important and necessary. For those people who get bored easily during long flights, we collected some fun apps to help them stay comfortable and entertained. With these fun apps, you can have something to do to make yourself busy, enjoy playing on your phone, and let the time pass.
Netflix is a trending player to watch hot TV shows and movies around the world on your mobile phone.
- All the award-winning TV series and movies can be found and updated everyday on Netflix.
- Recommend same category of TV shows and movies as the ones you watch the most often.
- Get notifications for new episodes and releases.
- Download movies and TV episodes to your mobile phone and watch them offline at anytime and anywhere.
Merge and unlock all planes in Merge Plane - Click & Idle Tycoon!
- Discover and merge as many planes as you can to earn rewards.
- Expand your parting area and airline for more planes.
- Become the airline tycoon by taking control of every plane and airline.
LEGO® Juniors Create & Cruise is a free education game for children age 4-7 to develop their mind and imagination skills.
- Create your own LEGO minifigures and vehicles to drive through colorful scenery.
- Collect coins to unlock more LEGO sets to mix and match LEGO bricks and build something new.
- No in-game advertising and purchase to provide kids with a safe learning environment.
Best 10 VPN (Virtual Private Network) AppsApril 2, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Learn a LanguageApril 1, 2021 • 12 Apps listed
Top 10 Golf Games for AndroidMarch 26, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best 10 Kids Apps for AndroidMarch 26, 2021 • 8 Apps listed
Best 10 Ad Blocker Apps for AndroidMarch 25, 2021 • 10 Apps listed