Best 10 College Apps for Android
Updated: September 17, 2020 • 34 Apps listed • Recommend an App
If you are a college student, you should take a look at these best apps which can boost your productivity and efficiency. These apps can help you manage your daily activities, plan your study, and make your college life a lot easier. Download your favorite apps and start to use these tools to help you learn and live better in college.
Duolingo helps you learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.
- 35+ languages.
- Game-like lessons.
- Track your progress.
- Join other learners.
- Improve by practicing speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Uber is Everyone's Private Driver. Use the Uber app to request a private car in any city the service is available.
- Request a ride anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from cars with different space, style, and price estimates.
- Share your trip with family and friends.
- Feel safer in a ride under Uber's Door-to-Door Safety Standard and other new safety features.
- Rate and tip your driver.
- Available in 10,000+ cities across the globe.
CamScanner turns your phone into a portable scanner. Archive all your paper documents, receipts, notes, whiteboard discussions anywhere and anytime.
- Smart auto crop.
- ID card scan.
- Smart book scan.
- Perfect scan quality.
- Cross-platforms syncs.
Dropbox stores and back ups your photos and files for free.
- Store and sync files in the cloud and access them from all your devices.
- Share files with anyone.
- Auto upload photos to the cloud.
- View files offline.
- 2 TB of storage space for free.
Google Calendar helps you to keep track of all the important meetings and events in one place.
- Create and view to-do list with Reminders.
- Add flight, hotel and restaurant reservations from Gmail automatically.
- Save your time and make the most of every day.
Become a professional programmer with SoloLearn!
- Thousands of programming topics.
- A friendly community of millions of coders.
- Various programming languages to learn.
Headspace helps you relieve stress, overcome sleep trouble and lift up your spirit through meditation.
- Hundreds of guided meditations.
- A few minutes a day will help.
- Relieve your anxiety, stress, and tension through both meditation and movement.
- Watch inspiring stories every morning and start your day with a smile.
Best 10 Apps to Rent ApartmentsJuly 20, 2021 • 17 Apps listed
Top 10 Apps to Take Long Screenshots on AndroidJuly 15, 2021 • 5 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Watch Live Streaming of UEFA EURO 2020July 12, 2021 • 13 Apps listed
Best 10 PUBG Mobile Alternatives in IndiaJuly 9, 2021 • 8 Apps listed
Best 10 Apps to Make Your Android Look Like an iPhoneJuly 9, 2021 • 9 Apps listed