10 Best Android Apps to Protect Your Privacy and Security
Updated: December 24, 2020 • 12 Apps listed • Recommend an App
The Internet is never safe when they are connected to the web. Safety is a primary concern these days. A recent study has found that almost 87% of all Android devices are insecure. All these have now become vulnerable to hackers who use various means of finding a way into a device. Smartphones are inherently bad for privacy. You've basically got a tracking device in your pocket, pinging off cell towers and locking onto GPS satellites. All the while, the handset's data connection ensures that tracking cookies, advertising IDs, and usage stats follow you around the internet. The following apps will help you to protect your Android devices from online identity & security threats.
Security Master - Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, Booster helps to keep your phone safe from virus and malware.
- Remove virus, malware, junk files and cache with single one tap.
- Lock any app you need to protect your privacy.
- Fast and secure VPN proxy to safely connect to any server you need.
Cloud VPN PRO is a powerful VPN that can unblock sites and apps with high speed.
- One tap to easily connect to the VPN proxy server.
- Switch to any server location around the world to open region-restricted content.
- Protect your network traffic under public WiFi hotspots and hide your IP address to browse anonymously without being tracked.
Best 10 Chat Room Apps for AndroidMay 8, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best 10 To Do List Apps on AndroidMay 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best 10 White Noise Apps for AndroidMay 7, 2021 • 13 Apps listed
Best 10 Storybook Apps for KidsMay 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Detective, Mystery and Crime Games on AndroidMay 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed