AndTek: Productivity Toolsからリリースされた『My Effectiveness』は仕事効率化アプリだ。apkfab.com/jpから『My Effectiveness』のファイルサイズ(APKサイズ)：10.57 MB、スクリーンショット、詳細情報などを確認できる。apkfab.com/jpではAndTek: Productivity Toolsより配信したアプリを簡単に検索して見つけることができる。『My Effectiveness』に似ているアプリや類似アプリは200個を見つける。タスク管理 や Googleドライブの統合というのタッグは『MyEffectiveness Habits - Goals, ToDos, Reminders』を含む。現在、MyEffectiveness Habits - Goals, ToDos, Reminders appのダウンロードも基本プレイも無料だ。『My Effectiveness』のAndroid要件はAndroid 5.0+なので、ご注意ください。APKFabあるいはGooglePlayから『MyEffectiveness Habits - Goals, ToDos, Reminders apk』の最新バージョンを高速、安全にダウンロードできる。APKFab.com/jpでは全てのAPK/XAPKファイルがオリジナルなものなので、高速、安全にダウンロードできる。
Story behind the app: I had long had issues with procrastination and problem with productivity. To solve that, after a long search, I've ended up creating this up that incapsulates different approaches that help you tackle your issues with productivity. Hope it helps you, too.
Thank you for using it.
With the mission statement and writing down concerns into the circles of influence/concerns you understand better what you should concentrate on in your life, what is important for you.
In the app you'll have your to-do actions grouped by your life roles by your role goals.
Pomodoro will help tackle procrastination.
Notes section is there to write down your notes and thoughts and ideas to use later.
Week planner to plan the week ahead helps you set priorities.
You can use the app to do your grocery list, shopping list, daily to do list, schedule tasks, define goals and mission statement, circle out distracting stuff.
To-do list can be broken down into projects, checklists and action tasks.
Todo actions have reminders and due dates for your to-dos so that you don’t miss them.
You can set recurrences to have repeating actions.
Use following approach:
1. Write what is you think your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles. Concentrate on the areas that you can influence, leaving irritating concerns out.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to weekdays (use weekly planning). Use recurrences and reminders.
8. Use Workodoro (pomodoro) to fight procrastination (when you need to).
+ Mission statement
+ Influences/concerns separation
+ Roles for context
+ Goal setting
+ Comprehensive action plan, put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Set your priorities
+ Reminders and recurrences.
+ Weekly planner
+ Backup to and restore from Google Drive™
If you have issues, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to [email protected]
, or write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!